Close Menu
  • Home
  • Alternative News
    • Politics & Policy
    • Independent Journalism
    • Geopolitics & War
    • Economy & Power
    • Investigative Reports
  • Double Speak
    • Media Bias
    • Fact Check & Misinformation
    • Political Spin
    • Propaganda & Narrative
  • Truth or Scare
    • UFO & Extraterrestrial
    • Myth Busting & Debunking
    • Paranormal & Mysteries
    • Conspiracy Theories
  • Contact Us
  • About Us

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

This Is the Best ‘Hard Goods’ Boom in Decades

August 20, 2026

Strange Politics Behind the AI Backlash

August 20, 2026

Israel Admits Firing on Hind Rajab’s Car & Ambulance – Consortium News

August 20, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
TheOthernews
Subscribe
  • Home
  • Alternative News
    • Politics & Policy
    • Independent Journalism
    • Geopolitics & War
    • Economy & Power
    • Investigative Reports
  • Double Speak
    • Media Bias
    • Fact Check & Misinformation
    • Political Spin
    • Propaganda & Narrative
  • Truth or Scare
    • UFO & Extraterrestrial
    • Myth Busting & Debunking
    • Paranormal & Mysteries
    • Conspiracy Theories
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
TheOthernews
Home»Propaganda & Narrative»Israel Admits Firing on Hind Rajab’s Car & Ambulance – Consortium News
Propaganda & Narrative

Israel Admits Firing on Hind Rajab’s Car & Ambulance – Consortium News

nickBy nickAugust 20, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


In addition to contradicting the IDF’s previous denials about killing the 5-year-0ld, Israel said it would probe the March 2025 massacre of rescue workers in Rafah, but not that of World Central Kitchen workers in April 2024.

Hind Rajab memorial mural in Comarca de los Montes, Andalucía, Spain. (PhotoLanda/Flickr/CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)

By Dave DeCamp
Antiwar.com

Israel admitted Wednesday that its forces fired on a car that was carrying 5-year-old Hind Rajab, who was killed by the IDF along with six members of her family as they were attempting to flee Gaza City on Jan. 29, 2024.

Hind was the only survivor of an initial attack on the vehicle and was surrounded by six dead family members as she spent hours on the phone with the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PCRS) pleading for help. 

The PCRS waited until it had authorization from the Israeli military to dispatch an ambulance to the area and send it along a route provided by the IDF’s Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT).

Despite the coordination with the IDF, once the two Palestinian paramedics arrived, they were fired on by Israeli tanks and killed. 

Hind was still alive after the blast that killed the paramedics and was speaking on the phone with her mother, but the PCRS lost contact with her shortly after. 

Nearly two weeks later, after the IDF withdrew from the area, the body of Hind, her six family members, and the paramedics, Yousef Zeino and Ahmed al-Madhoun, were recovered.

Israel admitted that its forces fired on the car, which, according to Forensic Architecture, was riddled with 335 bullet holes, and the ambulance, when announcing it was launching a criminal probe into the killings. 

The IDF previously claimed its forces weren’t in the area during the attacks. It also initially denied coordinating with the PCRS to dispatch the ambulance.

“Following review of the findings and due to alleged failures in the coordination of the movement of the Palestine Red Crescent ambulance, it has been decided to initiate a criminal investigation of the incident by military police criminal investigation division,” the IDF said, according to The Guardian, which noted IDF investigations into the killing of Palestinians typically don’t lead to convictions.

The IDF also said it was launching a probe into the March 23, 2025, massacre of 15 medics and rescue workers near Rafah, southern Gaza. The IDF initially claimed its forces fired on a vehicle that was “advancing suspiciously” and that it didn’t have emergency lights, but that was contradicted by a video that emerged and showed the rescue workers arriving in a vehicle with emergency lights on before Israeli soldiers began firing on them.

The Israeli military said that it would not launch a probe into the April 1, 2024, massacre of seven World Central Kitchen workers, which included one Palestinian, one American-Canadian dual citizen, three citizens of Britain, one Australian and a Polish citizen. The aid workers were bombed as they were traveling in three cars, also along an IDF-approved route. One by one, an Israeli drone struck all three cars as survivors of the initial strikes switched vehicles, until they were all dead.

“The IDF decision is wrong and is painful for all of us,” Jose Andres, a celebrity chef who founded the World Central Kitchen, wrote on X in response to the news.

“There was no excuse for their attacks on our team. There is no excuse for any attacks on any humanitarians. We will never ever forget our friends, our heroes, who were killed in Gaza. They lost their lives trying to feed hungry people. We will never stop fighting for truth and justice for them, for their families, for all humanitarians,” Andres added.

Dave DeCamp is the news editor of Antiwar.com, follow him on Twitter @decampdave.

This article is from Antiwar.com,

The views expressed are solely those of the author and may or may not reflect those of Consortium News.

Please Donate to
CN’s
Summer
Fund Drive!



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
nick
  • Website

Related Posts

Politics drove Trump Admin. University “Antisemitism” Inquiries

August 20, 2026

MI5 Sought To Recruit BBC Leader As Broadcaster Investigated Spy Agency, Leaks Reveal

August 20, 2026

The Mecca Security Pact Is Not About Iran

August 20, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Our Picks

Putin Says Western Sanctions are Akin to Declaration of War

January 9, 2020

Investors Jump into Commodities While Keeping Eye on Recession Risk

January 8, 2020

Marquez Explains Lack of Confidence During Qatar GP Race

January 7, 2020

There’s No Bigger Prospect in World Football Than Pedri

January 6, 2020
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Don't Miss

This Is the Best ‘Hard Goods’ Boom in Decades

Alternative News August 20, 2026

That’s right. A new batch of industrial production, manufacturing, and business capital expenditure came out…

Strange Politics Behind the AI Backlash

August 20, 2026

Israel Admits Firing on Hind Rajab’s Car & Ambulance – Consortium News

August 20, 2026

How To Be An Empire Propagandist

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
© 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.